Shine’s Product & Tech teams
Shine’s purpose is to build the most reliable, scalable and user focused product in order to deliver the best experience possible to our community of 100K+ customers.
Our Product & Engineering teams are organized in squad mode and the Data team works transversally with all the teams, but specifically closely with the Platform squad. This squad is handling the underwater (backend, cloud, security, DevOps), and as our team and product ambition are scaling, we desire to add product thinking within the Platform and Data teams.
What does joining us as a Product Manager for our Platform & Data teams mean? 💡
You bring a Product Vision into both teams: you are responsible for both roadmaps and you lead cross-teams projects that will impact the whole tech organization and key parts of the customer experience.
More precisely you are involved in various topics that will have a strong impact on the whole organization. You work hand in hand with senior developers & data engineers, and also with other product teams, in order to achieve the goal we have to bring the best experience for our customers:
- Platform: security, scalability, reliability, developers experience, improving our Open API, ...
- Data: Automation of our customers identity verification, improving our fraud detection algorithms, …
You hold a transversal role within Shine’s team: you synchronize information and knowledge with various stakeholders and teams (other product teams, operations, …) to understand pain points, explore solutions, and streamline communication.
You are part of the Product Team composed of passionate professionals (Product Managers, Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers, …)
It’s a match if 🤝
- You have a professional background in Software or Data Engineering, and you have at least a good back-end technical knowledge.
- You have a few years experience as a Product Manager in a product-focused tech company.
- You are used to dive into complex and technical topics.
- Gathering opinions from various stakeholders, taking a step back and forming your own, is a natural process for you.
- You have leadership and great communication skills: you can make strong decisions without frustrating the people involved.
- You stick to Shine’s values 💛
- You can work in English: Shine’s team is International!
- And if you have a sense for design, that would make you more than our ideal candidate.
Life at Shine ✨
Working at Shine is joining a fast-paced scale-up, a useful and UX driven product but not only…
Before anything else, it’s being a part of a great human experience in a company driven by amazing values toward people and ecological matters
We do believe that caring is not only about giving autonomy, responsibility and encouraging proactivity. That’s why we offer:
💰 A fair and transparent salary. (More informations)
🏠 A flexible and remote-friendly environnement. From France and Europe!
🏢 A brand new and stunning office in Paris - Also a nice corner in Station F
🖥️ Everything you need to work in perfect conditions (Co-working space, furniture, monitors, mouse, etc.)
And a lot more ! Feel free to ask to Zoé during your first call
👩💻 1 freelancing day / month. The perfect occasion to put yourself in a Shine’s user’s shoes (Shine premium is offered to help ofc)
👪 A second parent leave extended to 8 weeks + 3 days of parental leave for sick child
💚 Healthcare program 100% covered by Shine for you and your family
🎶 Culture budget : 275€/ year to buy books or listen to music (Spotify, Deezer …)
🤸 Sport pack: 300€ per year to subscribe to gym, participate in sport competitions … Take care of yourself!
🚴♂️ Bike + transport : Refund of your fees, on jump seats like on bike paths!
☀️ 35 days of holidays for everyone!
🏝 1% salary bonus in June to enjoy your Holiday
You wonder about our hiring process?
1️⃣ A 45’ first call with Zoé, our Product and Marketing talent acquisition manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about Shine.
2️⃣ A 60’ interview with Bruno, our VP Product and your future Manager, to dig into the role and the team needs.
3️⃣ A 60’ technical assessment + a 45’ cultural interview to give you more context about Shine’s values.
4️⃣ An immersion day through which you’ll have the occasion to understand Shine’s culture, and work on a case study so that you can get a better idea of your future missions.