About Product Management at Shine:
Product Management at Shine is about building the most reliable and user-focused features in order to deliver the best experience possible to our community of 100K+ customers.
The Product Team is organized in squads, each focusing on a wide scope of our product and composed of a Product Manager, a Product Designers, an Engineering Manager and fullstack Software Engineers. But also operations managers, product marketing managers, data engineers and other roles when relevant. Our core product squads relate to our Banking (Account Management, Payment, …) and Copilot (Invoicing, Accounting, …) services.
We are scaling our product to the next level, and we need to develop new features or improve existing ones, to make sure our customers are given the best user experience through a complete, simple, accessible, and delightful product. There's a lot to discover, imagine and build.
What does joining us as Product Manager in our core product squads mean? 💡
- Cover a large scope of features that will have a very high impact on the business: within one of our core-product squads you work on a variety of topics ranging from new features, new offers, strategic partnerships, to activation or engagement optimizations.
- Discover important customer problems and business opportunities, and support the team in building successful solutions: you get a deep understanding of the business area and user problems that you’re tackling through research and regularly interacting with customers, and then define and frame those problems for the team.
- Support cross-functional collaboration within your team and with other teams: you work with your team members and other teams to create alignment, coordinate efforts across complex dependencies, unblock development in order to make projects go from idea to successful launch.
- Guide the product strategy and roadmap definition as a warrant of a culture of fast iteration and learning: you experiment and tackle risks upfront to make sure we're investing time and effort on the right problems and solutions. And of course, you track your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
It's a match if 🤝
- You have several years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced startup environment, ideally in a B2B SAAS or Consumer products.
- You are driven by User Experience and you shipped live, customer facing products that people love
- You’re entrepreneurial and self-driven. You feel comfortable with autonomy and being accountable for the success of your product area.
- You're organized, and you help bring calm and focus to the team.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable with facilitating and making decisions.
- You're a good writer. We communicate primarily by writing, and product management requires a lot of it. It's crucial that you're able to make a clear and concise case by writing.
- You have a good design sense: you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and understand how to create simple user interfaces.
- You can understand the technical architecture of complex applications. You understand technical constraints.
- You stick to Shine values 💛
- If you have experience working in a regulated environment, that makes you more than our ideal candidate.
Life at Shine ✨
Working at Shine is joining a fast-paced scale-up, a useful and UX driven product but not only…
Before anything else, it’s being a part of a great human experience in a company driven by amazing values toward people and ecological matters
We do believe that caring is not only about giving autonomy, responsibility and encouraging proactivity. That’s why we offer:
💰 A fair and transparent salary. (More informations)
🏠 A flexible and remote-friendly environnement. From France and Europe!
🏢 A brand new and stunning office in Paris - Also a nice corner in Station F
🖥️ Everything you need to work in perfect conditions (Co-working space, furniture, monitors, mouse, etc.)
And a lot more ! Feel free to ask to Zoé during your first call.
👩💻 1 freelancing day / month. The perfect occasion to put yourself in a Shine’s user’s shoes (Shine premium is offered to help ofc)
👪 A second parent leave extended to 8 weeks + 3 days of parental leave for sick child
💚 Healthcare program 100% covered by Shine for you and your family
🎶 Culture budget : 275€/ year to buy books or listen to music (Spotify, Deezer …)
🤸 Sport pack: 300€ per year to subscribe to gym, participate in sport competitions … Take care of yourself!
🚴♂️ Bike + transport : Refund of your fees, on jump seats like on bike paths!
☀️ 35 days of holidays for everyone!
🏝 1% salary bonus in June to enjoy your Holiday
You wonder about our hiring process?
1️⃣ A 45’ first call with Zoé, our Product and Marketing talent acquisition manager, to get to know each other and tell you more about Shine.
2️⃣ A 60’ interview with one senior Product Manager from our core-product squads to dig into the role and the team needs.
3️⃣ A 60’ technical assessment + a 45’ cultural interview to give you more context about Shine’s values.
4️⃣ An immersion day through which you’ll have the occasion to understand Shine’s culture, and work on a case study so that you can get a better idea of your future missions.