✨ Shine’s Engineering and Customer Operations teams
As we grow, both the Engineering and Customer Operations teams at Shine share a unique goal: to ensure the highest quality experience to our users. The first team handles everything behind the scenes by building the most user-centered code, while the second one ensures and maintains the most reliable customer service.
As our second Technical Support Engineer, you will bridge the Customer Operations and Engineering teams by being the main point-of-contact for technical questions to Ops squads and by escalating technical issues to the engineers.
You will have a big impact by helping the Customer Operations teams provide precise and fast answers to our clients and also by helping developers focus on delivering great features to users!
Regarding our tooling, we are mainly using : Intercom, Postman, Google, Kibana, Linear
Joining us as a Technical Support Engineer means…
- Being the first and main facilitator for both the engineering and customer operations teams
- Helping nearly 100 people at Shine reduce friction in their daily jobs
- Creating a reliable and smooth decision-making process
- Having a strong impact at Shine by improving customer satisfaction
🌟 Your mission will be to…
- Ensure the best experience possible for customers who contact our support
- Take ownership of customer and partner reported issues and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Lead projects to optimize information escalating from Operations & Tech teams
- Ensure proper management, triage, prioritization and closure of all issues reported
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge with tech notes, articles and online documentation on our developer portal
- Help partners to integrate with Shine and answer technical questions
🤝 It's a match if…
- You are enthusiastic about teamwork and communicating with different teams
- You are a problem-solver
- You have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- You thoroughly understand customer service issues
- You give a lot of attention to details in your work
- You stick to Shine’s values 💛
- You can understand this job description and work in English (Shine’s team is international!)
✨ What we can offer…
Working at Shine is not only joining a fast-paced scale-up with a useful and UX driven product but also…
Before anything else, it’s being a part of a great human experience in a company driven by amazing values toward people and ecological matters.
We believe that caring is not only about giving autonomy, responsibility and encouraging proactivity. That’s why we offer:
💰 A fair and transparent salary (More informations)
🏠 A flexible and remote-friendly environnement. From France and Europe!
🏢 A brand new and stunning office in Paris - Also a nice corner in Station F
🖥️ Everything you need to work in perfect conditions (Co-working space, furniture, monitors, mouse, etc.)
And a lot more ! Feel free to ask to Mathias during your first call.
👩💻 1 freelancing day per month: The perfect occasion to put yourself in a Shine’s user’s shoes (Shine premium is offered to help ofc)
👪 A second parent leave extended to 8 weeks + 3 days of parental leave for sick child
💚 Healthcare program 100% covered by Shine for you and your family
🎶 Culture budget: 275€ per year to buy books or listen to music (Spotify, Deezer…)
🤸 Sport pack: 300€ per year to subscribe to gym, participate in sport competitions… Take care of yourself!
🚴♂️ Bike + transport: Reimbursement, whether on rails or wheels!
☀️ 35 days of holidays for everyone!
🏝 1% salary bonus in June to enjoy your holiday
✨ You wonder about our hiring process?
1️⃣ A 45’ first call with Mathias, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, to get to know each other and tell you more about Shine
2️⃣ A 30’ exchange with Marcus, our Head of Operations about your experiences
3️⃣ A 60’ peer-programming exercise to test your technical knowledge + a 45’ cultural interview to give you more context about Shine’s values
4️⃣ An immersion day for you to understand Shine’s culture, meet the teams and introduce our tech with a business case.