Shine’s engineering team
Engineering at Shine is about building the most reliable, scalable, secure and user focused code to insure the best experience possible to our community.
As a fintech, we have a very strong security vision to protect both our clients as our own infrastructure and employees. We are looking for new Security Software Engineers to help us defining and improving our security standards. You’ll work mainly on back-end topics but we expect you to be able to work on front-end ones if necessary.
In terms of organization, we believe in squad mode: Our Platform & Security squads are handling the underwater (infrastructure, security, ci/cd..) while the Product squads are focused on creating fresh new features for our core products. ✨
Regarding our stack, we are using React, React Native, Node, Typescript, GraphQL.
But also : CircleCI, Github Actions, Kibana, Docker, GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
Joining our security team means 👋
The job is about developing tools and assets to improve the security of our apps :
- Crafting a strong and efficient code for the entire engineering team
- Building reliable automations on the DevOps side
- Planning and developing our software security strategy for 100K+ users / 200+ employees (MFA authentification, permissions system, SIEM, SOC…)
- Consulting other team members on security topics (design doc review, PR review…)
- Contributing with the Platform team to all levels of the architecture
- Troubleshooting and debugging security issues that may arise
It's a match if 🤝
- You have strong DevOps skills
- You have a good appreciation of security and architectures best practices
- You have a 1st experience in a scale-up or a tech product
- You want to learn as much as you want to teach
- You are enthusiastic about teamwork
- You give a lot of attention to details in your work
- You stick to Shine’s values 💛
- You can understand this job description and work in English. Shine’s team is International !
Working at Shine is joining a fast paced scale-up, a useful and UX driven product but not only…
Before anything else, it’s being a part of a great human experience in a company driven by amazing values toward people and ecological matters
We do believe that caring is not only about giving autonomy, responsibility and encouraging proactivity. That’s why we offer:
💰 A fair and transparent salary. (More informations)
🏠 A flexible and remote-friendly environnement. From France and Europe!
🏢 A brand new and stunning office in Paris - Also a nice corner in Station F
🖥️ Everything you need to work in perfect conditions (Co-working space, furniture, monitors, mouse, etc.)
And a lot more ! Feel free to ask to Guillaume during your first call
👩💻 1 freelancing day / month. The perfect occasion to put yourself in a Shine’s user’s shoes (Shine premium is offered to help ofc)
👪 A second parent leave extended to 8 weeks + 3 days of parental leave for sick child
💚 Healthcare program 100% covered by Shine for you and your family
🎶 Culture budget : 275€/ year to buy books or listen to music (Spotify, Deezer …)
🤸 Sport pack: 300€ per year to subscribe to gym, participate in sport competitions … Take care of yourself!
🚴♂️ Bike + transport : Refund of your fees, on jump seats like on bike paths!
☀️ 35 days of holidays for everyone!
🏝 1% salary bonus in June to enjoy your Holiday
You wonder about our hiring process ?
1️⃣ A 45’ first call with Mathieu, our tech talent acquisition specialist, to get to know each other and tell you more about Shine.
2️⃣ A 60’ technical exchange with Olivier, Engineering Manager of the Platform team
4️⃣ An immersion day for you to understand Shine’s culture, meet the team and introduce our tech with a business case around security.