Senior Product Manager
Nous répondons généralement sous 3 jours
Product Management at Shine
Product Managers at Shine are responsible for the product strategy in their area, going deep on user needs and defining the product roadmap. They work closely with a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Product Marketing Managers, Software Engineers, and Data Analysts to define the right product and implement it. They partner with other teams to align our product vision across all parts of the business: Customer care, Operations, Marketing, etc. Globally, we have ambitious goals for Shine product in the coming years.
The Copilot Tribe
The Copilot tribe purpose is directly linked to Shine's mission: Our goal is not only to create an excellent banking experience for small businesses but also to set a new standard for how banks should support small businesses.
For us, this means exploring simple, accessible, and delightful solutions to broad themes such as:
- Helping micro-businesses, freelancers and SMBs get paid on time.
- Empowering them with spend management features.
- Providing them with a good overview of their finances.
- Making administrative tasks and accounting less painful.
This is a very large scope, and we've only scratched the surface. That’s why we’ve decided to split those topics into 3 different teams : Pay, Get Paid, and Manage.
We’ve just created the Manage team, for which we are looking for a Product Manager, working alongside Nordine (Copilot Group PM, Pay team) and Benjamin (PM, Get Paid team). There's a lot to discover, imagine, and build with them and the rest of the Tribe!
Become the Product Manager of the Manage team
By working on these areas, you can gain a deep understanding of the intricacies of financial and business management. Shine has placed a strong emphasis on improving its positioning in these areas, so you will have the chance to make a significant impact: your contributions will be greatly appreciated and will help drive the company towards greater success.
You'll be joining us at a very special time:
- Shine is at a scale stage,
- Large ambitions and many innovations to explore and build,
- The opportunity to help shape and develop our product culture.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the development and execution of the product roadmap for the Manage team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and customer support, to ensure successful product delivery.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business area and the problems customers face through research and regular customer interaction.
- Define and track key product metrics and use data to back product decisions.
- Manage the product development lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Ensure alignment with company strategy and goals.
- Build valuable relationships with partners for product integrations.
Skills and background we are looking for
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced startup environment, preferably in B2B SAAS or consumer products.
- You’ve got a proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products.
- You’ve got strong leadership and collaboration skills
- You are able to bring calm and focus to the team.
- You are able to clearly communicate product decisions and the reasoning behind them. Additionally, you feel comfortable with facilitating and making decisions.
- You’ve got an excellent analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in French (mother-tongue level required).
- If you have an experience with accounting products this is a real plus
Perks and Benefits at Shine
- A transparent salary based on your experience and your personal organization (Column Product Management, from level B2) as well as a Shadow Shares program covering 12.5% of your gross annual salary (don't hesitate to ask Zoé for more details during your first call)
- 1 freelancing day / month. The perfect occasion to put yourself in a Shine’s user’s shoes (Shine premium is offered to help ofc)
- 👪 A second parent leave extended to 8 weeks + 3 days of parental leave for sick child.
- 💚 Healthcare program 100% covered by Shine for you and your family.
- 🎶 Culture budget : 275€/ year to buy books or listen to music (Spotify, Deezer…)
- 🤸 Sport pack: 300€ per year to subscribe to gym, sport competitions...
- 🚴♂️ Bike + transport : Refund of your fees, on jump seats like on bike paths!
- ☀️ 35 days of holidays for everyone and from 8 to 12 RTT/ year.
- 🏝 1% salary bonus in June to enjoy your Holiday
Our hiring process
1️⃣ A 45’ first call with Zoé (Talent Acquisition Manager) to get to know each other and tell you more about Shine.
2️⃣ A 45’ interview with Nordine to dig into your experiences and get to know each other + a 45’ cultural interview to give you more context about Shine’s values.
3️⃣ An immersion day for you to understand Shine’s culture, meet the team and work a business case.
- Product Manager
- Statut à distance
- Full remote possible
Quelques avantages à travailler chez Shine
👩💻 1 jour de freelancing par mois : L’occasion de se mettre dans la peau de nos client·es (avec un compte premium offert !)
👪 Congé second parent de 8 semaines + 3 jours de congé enfant malade
💚 Mutuelle : Une couverture santé à 100 % pour ta famille et toi
🌏 Travaille depuis nos bureaux parisiens ou depuis chez toi (en France et dans certains pays d'Europe) : Shine prend en charge un leasing d'ameublement pour bien t'installer à la maison ou un espace de coworking proche de chez toi
🍱 Tickets restaurant : 9,05 € par jour pour tes déjeuners
🎶 Budget culture de 275€ par an pour acheter des livres ou écouter de la musique
🤸 Pack sport : 300 € par an pour prendre soin de toi
🚴♂️ Vélo + transport : Participation aux frais de transport, sur strapontin ou piste cyclable (Shine rembourse les kilomètres faits en vélo !)
☀️ 8 à 10 jours de RTT par an pour toutes et tous
🏝 1% de prime vacances versé en Juin
Travailler chez Shine
Chez Shine, notre premier objectif est que les personnes qui travaillent avec nous soient aussi heureuses et épanouies au travail que les entrepreneur·es que nous accompagnons. Découvrez comment en parcourant notre page carrière !
Senior Product Manager
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature
Vous travaillez déjà chez Shine ?
Recrutons ensemble pour trouver votre prochain collègue.